Social Media has changed the way we communicate, connect and build community. Up-to-date information is being disseminated and amplified faster via social media than a traditional email listserve. Social media needs to be part of every school’s communication, marketing and outreach campaigns.
Gone are the days of having to discuss the existence and importance of a social media presence for schools. Students, parents, teachers, constituents and the community-network, vital to your school, are expecting interaction, information and resource curation and just in time news updates.
Does your school have a social media presence? Is it strategically growing by adding followers and likes? Is your school community connecting with you via various platforms? Are you connecting beyond “This is what we do!”? Are you building an online community? Are you telling your school’s story?
Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, an International educator, consultant and coach, experienced and successful in building and maintaining her social media presence for her own Langwitches’ brand (since 2007), private schools and other educational organizations, is available to assist you building capacity within your school to tell you school’s story via social media channels.
- Develop a social media strategy for your school
- Support and build capacity within your school
- Help you grow your school’s social media presence
- Support network literacy skills
- Offer person or virtual consulting and coaching
- Encourage heads of school and principals to become lead storytellers
- Consult and coach in English, Spanish & German
Contact Silvia to set up your personal coaching sessions (on site or virtual).